Wednesday, August 24, 2005

24 Agustus 2005

very "nice" day... - -;;
i've never seen a day as worst as now...
it's very worst....

started in school, i drive my car lonely, coz my little sister doesn't want to go with me, the reason : "i want to ask to teach me math problems..."... i still can't understand, why she doesn't want to ask me....

and i arrive school... there's nothing special today in school.... err maybe i can online irc from my class (surely it's only in LIA lesson.. huehuehue) i can eat too hehe, and then in indonesian language lesson we read novel "Ronggeng Dusun Pukuh", snowy looked very serious when reading it ^^;; i'll tell you it's spoiler coz i've seen that movie before huehuehue...

and then i go to BTA in SMU 78, the air is so hot... and then i really feel boring there... just review the X class's lesson... it's kinematic move..... whew, so i just talked about naruto with marcel hehe :p

and then i go to home... just after i arrived, i must go to puri mall to take my little sister home... and then my mom said "I wanna buy some eggs so please take care ur sister, i just go for a minute" and then i go to A & W restaurant to eat, i wait for about 1 hours, but my mom not finished yet, i started getting sleepy ..... 1 hour 30 minutes, IT'S ENOUGH!!! i call my mom and tell her to get finish quickly, but she answered, "why you don't sleep in car?" ?????!!!! WHAT???? it's really ur answer? why u so egois? u told me that u only "a minute" but u just take "many minutes"!!!!! LOL....

and then i arrive home at 7.30 PM... i just want to sleep, but i can't and then i send a SMS to snowy to tell her about my bad mood - -; and then she call me ^^ thx i really2 say thx to my snowy ^^

after that, second disaster come, the electricity system got burned - -; when i just want to take a bath... luckyly my electricity not going down ^^ so i can take a bath huehue....

and then i'm online at 9 PM third disaster come, my irc got autokilled, and then my opera got hang for a long time.... and then my msn messenger got problem....
really2 a 'nice' day LoL
and then finally i write this bye~ sleepy

I lOVE MY SNOWY VERY MUCH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!