Friday, September 23, 2005

23 September 2005

HAPPY DAY

well today i handed in my 3 chapters of my kartul XD~ i thought it will take a long time for my mentor to read it and understand it :p
and then when the scool was over, i ate with snowy ^^ long time not ate together (umm last time in cecil's party :P) and then went back to school to played volley, but the air was very hot ^^;) but i was very happy to saw snowy smile again ^^ it been 2 days i never seen snowy have smile in her face hehehe
and then i was in school until 3.30 i saw snowy walked in front of me, but she didn't see me >.< hehe
and then after i arrived home, i felt very exhausted.. and then slept and online, today i chat with snowy after 2 days didn't have longer conversation in chat hehe ok wanna sleep byeee

snowy i love u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!