Wednesday, October 05, 2005

5 October 2005

TIRING DAY~

huah today I have 2 post-poned tests, and 1 remedial tests... according to schedule, first thing that I must to do was pkn [nationality] remedial tests... and i haven't studied yet, the tests started at 8,45 a.m. but I arrived at school at 6.30 a.n. hope I could studied there... but I can't ^^;; I just played around ^^; and went to Martin's house to duel.. uh about duel, i've lost my water deck T_T but it wasn't worthed at most :p coz it only worth 200k rupiahs XD~ [if i lost my albums, i could lost at least 500k rupiahs] but I only have that single deck T_T but i've plained to create 2 new decks :p [1 warrior and 1 spellcaster] XD~ but it costs at least 300k rupiahs T_T

and then I can't did nationality test well >.< ya coz i didn't study XD~ and then I went up to comp lab, and did my post-poned test, in time only 30 minutes [if I didn't forget] huehue and that bastard comp auto-close autoCAD 2 times - -; so I must did the same work 3 times - -; and then i must went down to started post-poned physics test... so I didn't study again >.< damp... amd then I forgot 1 equation, that made me can't did it well... and then after that i ate at a soei and went home...

arrived home, I was being asked by my mom to join my dad to took some iron... and then I must washed my car >.< huah it was very tiring... after that, my leg felt stiff huah... and then at 7 i slept and at 10 woke up until now =p

and today snowy told me that she love me [again maybe =p]
I love u too my honey
thursday 6 october 2005 12:32 A.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!