Friday, August 26, 2005

26 Agustus 2005

Bad Mood~
when i woke up until i left school there was no prob....
today, religiucity was canceled XD~.. so i left school at 11.30 am, and went to Martin's house..... tested my water deck and i won from amank's deck XD~ hehe, and then,tag team... i won again hehe 1 vs 2, coz my tag friend vincent had lost frst XD~ huehehe i just wondered, why my water deck could be so strong, i think it was weak... :p

and then, when i was in mid-way to home, my mom called me, she was already know about where i was go in 21 August 2005 :p, and i started lying again, eventhough that she already know.... well i thought that won't be a serious problem... just when i arrived home, my father called me... yah..... well if my father had 'talked' it was be a serious problem >.< it was came even worse coz i have a headache (migraen)yay... so i just wanna sleep after that....

and then when i woke up i wanted to chat, coz maybe it would make me forgot about that problem, and maybe it was worked.... but just now, just before i started create this post another trouble came.... yah it was about next tuesday... and about harddisk LoL.... i said that please don't worry about me... and then my mom told my dad... and my dad called me again..... well that was worse... whew ok, my head became worse again.... >.< hope tomorrow i'll be fine again ^^

sorry to all, if i didn't want to chat, coz i wrote this post with full of my thougt... with hard struggle XD~ yah hope u all be understand.... uh sorry~

ok, wanna sleep~
oyasumi
tottemo daisuki furorenshia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!