Sunday, September 25, 2005

24 September 2005

The UnForgetable Days...

huah, today i drove my own car again... and then i thought i was forgot my wallet, but when i phoned my mom, in my bedroom, there wasn't my wallet in there. i checked my bag... and there was!! ^^; but... i forgot another important things... i forgot to charged my cellphone!!! damp... ~_~

and then i took gamelan lesson (after long time i didn't take it :p) and then the lesson was so hard ^^; finally it was the first time that i can't played a song in the same day that the song was teached to me :p hehe it was very hard, i can't follow the tempo... hehe

and then when the school was over, The e-Geniuz team must took the postponed test XD~ today we have PKn (kewarganegaraan.. um in english nationality :p) and indonesian language... i can't do the PKn exam :p coz it was really-really hard hehe

and then I go to vincent's house with him, and then went to taman anggrek to participate fio's bday in gokkana (uh dunno about that spelling :p)... and i waited snowy... why she had been late...

uh forgot that...

exactly today was a very very bad day... my heart was feeling pain... and i today i was cried in my car in the way to home from ta... yeah finally i cried after years... and the reason? don't ask why.... uh... i was so pathetic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!