Saturday, October 22, 2005

22 October 2005

JUST FOR FUN DAY

humm.. today my mom didn't give permission for me to drive car into school... so I must went to sanur [SMU Santa Ursula] with Winarto's car XD~~
before tests, all of 12 grade student have intrakulikuler first, and then our gamelan teacher gave us time to study, [today was religy and chem]... and then we got test... uh after religy and chem last tests , I was afraid if I won't get good mark >_< and then I can did religy test [not so well, but maybe I won't get remidial XDD~] and then chem.. huah I've been wrong at 2 numbers >_< damp...
after we finished school, I eko amank and winarto went to sanur, to see its Education Fair, after that we went to TA, and I bought operation Flashpoint game.. and then I played it until dawn XDD~~ yah I wrote this when I got a free time when I played it... ehehehe... and when snowy signed off coz her internet connection was error
ok I wanna played again XD~

I love my snowy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!