Wednesday, October 12, 2005

12 October 2005

SO SO DAY

huah, my body gettin' worse today >_< yah maybe coz I was doin' too many activity today in this hot temperature ^^;; yeah, the school finished at 12:00, nothing special today in school.. umm maybe there was... Ozie wanted our opinion and sugestion [me, snowy, elyne, and tata] about his lovelife ^^;;
yeah, after school was finished, I went to Martin's house to duel XD~ but only 1 round, coz he wanted to go to TA... so after that I and vincent went to school again to wait marcel... and I played table-tennis for a while... and I was felt that my body was gettin' worse ^^;; and then after we played, we went to Marcel house... in 3:20 p.m. snowy sms me... and it reminded me to go to BTA ^^;; yeah we late for about 30 minutes... but we met surya and nenex there... and then coz nenex was there, we didn't study well ^^;; coz nenex so bitchy [cerewet lho artina :p] and then after I was feelin' hot, rain started to fall... yeah... that was make my body even gettin' worse... and then BTA was over at 5:00 and then in middle of the way to home, there were many traffic jams... >_< if too long, maybe I'll get stress ^^;; and then arrived home, I didn't sleep.. so I must sleep right now ^^ bye..
uh I still miss you snowy >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!