Monday, October 24, 2005

24 October 2005

NOT SO WELL DAY

hauh today I drove car again... and then we have physics exam... before exam, I saw snowy's works and then one number from the test has the same way to finished with her works ^^;; but maybe I got 3 numbers wrong from 5 =( bad...
and then at second break time, I went downstair with snowy... and then accident happen... my leg got slippery from the stairs... and then my leg got twisted >_< it was really painful... huah... until now....
and then I didn't go to BTA, but I lied to my mom, I said that I went to BTA =( I'm so sorry mom >_<
after school was over, I went to vincent house, not to BTA, and I watched Naruto :P
and then I gave lesson again, after that arrived home at 7.00 p.m. and then my leg got some "treatment" that very painful >_< and then online until now...
anyway, my kartul was finished!!!! tomorrow I just showed up my daftar pustaka... and then finished =)

ok, wanna study kewarganegaraan [nationality] and then sleep, bubye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!