Saturday, October 08, 2005

6-7-8 October 2005

Well this was my 1st post after my last posts in 5 October 2005... whew... last few days were make me sad, well, as usual too many problems I have to solve... too many problems I have to carry... and all of that su*ks thing must put on my own shoulder... I didn't know where I must lean myself to who... all by myself... noone care... I just nobody... I didn't have and didn't know someone that really know deeply who am I... yeah, out of those things, I was really thanks to God, to gave me ppl like snowy... She was everything to me... She was the only one I have... She was the most wonderful and beautiful things in my life... I just don't wanna lose her, I don't want to make her sad.. I wanna say so sorry to make you sad... yeah, I thought last few days problems unnecessarry to talked again... eventhough that I still didn't get any satistfied answer from you... but, just forget it... well this blog maybe would changed... just wait and see ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!