Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Snowy

to my cute snowy
you look great today
why?
coz, u look great everyday

snowy, you are so cute
you are so special to me

i still remember that
when we first met
you are look so different
how could you be so sweet?

snowy.....
you are my sweety
can i lay my heart on you?
coz i really love you

now you are mine
you can take anything from me
just please take care
whatever you take

snowy....
i relly sorry
if i hurt you so badly

tears no longer hit the ground,
they fall on your loving shoulder.
I feel younger,
as our love grows older.

my day may be hectic
my schedule may be tight
i would never let the day end without saying goodnight
sweet dreams.....

i love my snowy ^^

*well sorry if my grammar is bad (well, my english was very bad.... hehe)
just my appreciaton ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!