Saturday, September 03, 2005

3 September 2005

HAPPY AND TIRING DAY

well i spent many times today in puri mall
i woke up at 9 a.m. and went to puri at 10.30 a.m.
there were snowy marcel vincent and marcel in puri....
we discussed what movie we wanted to see today.... there were 2 choices, blessed or bewitched... finally we chosed bewitched coz tonight vincent and marcel will see blessed... after we bought the tickects i and marcel played time crisis 2 first and then i played motoGP and victory lap (and lost :p) after that we ate at EsTeler 77, ate my fave food fried rice (with no meat off course hehe) and i took a photo with spongebob in disctara XD here is the photos (2 photos)
me & spongebob1
me & spongebob2
XD~ when i took the picture snowy was hiding somewhere, acted like she didn't know who i was XD~
and then we saw bewitched but i was not too concrate to saw it, coz snowy was beside me hehehe so i focused on her not on the movie XD~ snowy, how can u look so cute ^^ i love u....

and then fia's party began at 4 o'clock at platinum puri... and then i wook some of snowy's food XD~ and then at 5 o'clock snowy went home, coz she wanted to go to vina's b'day at tamani tomang at 6 o'clock and at 5 o'clock i went home too, coz my mom told me to went home at 5....
and then ol until now XD~
yeah today i'm little dissapointed coz snowy forgot her promise (eventhough she said not promise :p)

well that's it wanna sleep, oyasumi

i love my white chubby rabbit, i love my snowy very much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!