Tuesday, August 30, 2005

30 Agustus 2005

MY HAPPY DAY ^^
today is my 17th b'day hehehe

when i woke up, i saw my cellphone have received sms, i opened it, and i know... today is my b'day ^^
and then i went to school, drove my car.....
and then when i was in class... i received many happy b'day greet ^^
and then we went to binus to played Geniuz again ^^
and then guess what, we won again XD~ hahaha... maybe today was my lucky day.....
but our oppnent (SMUK 2B was cheated, we sure that they cheated (looked our answer) coz our answer in 1st game (a n b) was same.... and, when i was wandered that they cheated, i told our leader (marcel :p) that they were cheated, and be careful, their answers were different ^^: hehe
after we played, we went to senayan trade center to killed time... coz we wanted to see sang timur b vs sanur bsd game ^^
hehehe but sang timur b team was lost T_T because they don't know teddy bear ^^;; (if i was in their team, they would won ^^:)
they were so desperated coz tomorrow they'll have to got o school ^^;; only because off teddy bear XD~ (maybe they'll hate teddy bear so much)
and then we went to school.... dunno why, they wanted to stayed at school for sometimes ^^; and then i met our physic teacer (miss enny :p) and told me that i was 1 one of some student that will went to UGM to attend physic contest XD~ i was so excited, coz i was not prepared to do that ^^;;....

and then when i looked snowy, i can't found her... whew and then not long, she came with cake.... she gave surprise to me ^^ thx you snowy hehe it was my seetest b'day ^^ and then i and snowy left school, when we near snowy's house she gave a gift for me... i was surprised (again) ^^ when i arrived home, i didn't want to wait any longer, i opened it... and it was a orange wallet ^^ and i read b'day cards... i was really2 happy... thx for ur b'day cards and wallet ^^ hehe

Me And My Snowy

huah really tired wanna sleep..... oyasumi

i really love my snowy ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!