Tuesday, October 25, 2005

25 October 2005

SO SO DAY [near tiring day]

huah I still feel some pain in my twisted leg >_< dampp... today we have english and nationality test... huah I didn't prepare well for the nationality test >_< so maybe I got remidial ~_~ huah.. today we have sports lesson, and today was time to playing volley XDD~ yah but I didn't play well... I can't optimalize my skill XDD~ [narcist mode : on] huah, I feel shy coz snowy played in same team with me too :P
and then my injury gettin' worse >_< hiks...
and then I've drama for practice... and then went home.. huah I was very tired... and then sleep and got some 'treatment' again for my injury...

huah today snowy got bad mood... uh I miss to chat with her >_<

anyway today my kartul was finished!! I'm so so happy XDD~

huah tomorrow I've computer theoritical test, mandarin language test, and religy remidy >_< damp... I haven't study anything until now

now I wanna off, wanna study :D
I love u snowy

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wew.. bhs inggris semua!! post ulang dong yang entry guru2 ST itu! penasaran neh

 

At 3:52 PM, Blogger bema indra said...

itu ada di blog fs ^^;; alamatna
http://st_ind28.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!