Sunday, October 09, 2005

9 October 2005

JUST WANNA GO OUT FROM HOME

huah today I really2 didn't want to stay at home... so after I woke up, I went to puri... and then bought spellcaster's structure deck XD~ [it was costed 200k, not 150k like vincent said =( ] and then played gunbound... XD~ after that I bought vagabond comics... it was storied about Miyamoto Musashi [which the novel with same name I've read] it was great story, and finally I know how to visualited its story ^^ specially how was miyamoyo musashi look XP~
and then after that, I went home at 3 o'clock... and 5 o'clock I went to my sis' friends house to picked her out.. and when I arrived home, I went again to church... and arrived home at 9 o'clock... and I took a bath and ol until now ^^
huah tomorrow I must go to school, and I didn't take a nap... so I must sleep now... ok byee...

I love my snowy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!