Monday, October 10, 2005

10 October 2005

MISS MY SNOWY

finnally I met snowy again after 3 days we didn't meet ;D I really miss her... I miss her face, I miss her voice... and I really-really miss her... my lovely snowy... that's why today I always looked at snowy's face once I had time to look her face... I really miss her cute face ^^ with that cute cheek... and rounded face XD~
and then today I didn't go to BTA again XD~ after the school was over, I went to Martin's house to dueling [test my new spellcaster deck :) ] and I finished at 3.30 XD~ and after that I checked to 78 if there was BTA or not... and there was BTA started at 3.00 XD~ and I went to marcel's house to played again XD~... humm my spellcaster deck won 4-2 vs Martin and lost 2-3 vs Marcel XD~ and at the way at home, I called snowy... I really miss her voice in phone XD~
huah I wanna sleep...
お休みなさい
I love you, snowy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!