Wednesday, October 26, 2005

26 October 2005

TIRIIING DAY

huah today i wasn't go to BTA again >_< coz, this day was the day before KarTul Deadline!! at 12 o'clock, [at INdonesian language lesson] we didn't have Indonesian language, coz the teacher gave us time to finished our KarTul, so I went to fotocopyman :P [dunno what the right word was =p] and then handed in my original printed kartul to be copied into two exemplar... and then I slept in my class ^^;; coz I was very very tired XDD~ and then when the school was over, I went to that man again to take my copied Kartul.. and then I bought some things for my Kartul, like 3 binder, 2 blue map, etc... and then the bill was surprising me ^^;; it was Rp 23,500 ^^;; I didn't realize that my kartul was consisted of 68 pages.. whew.. and then I bought naruto and yugi comics, and then ate ketoprak, bought kwetiauw and fried rice, and refuel my car tank.. and then today I used Rp 150,000.... >_<

ok wanna sleep.. I was very tired... wanna study for tommorow math test XD~ wanna got full score... ganbatte nee!!

oyasumi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!