Thursday, October 27, 2005

27 October 2005

SO BUSY DAY!!!

anyway, I didn't got busy ^^;; but most of XII students were busy to finished their kartul XDD~ I got many stories about their fight to finished their kartul...
like nenex, yesterday she went home at 11-12 pm juz to finished her kartul, and then today, she brought her big size HP printer to school just to printed her kartul ^^;, and then ozie, he brought her printer and laptop too, but he didn't get his pembimbing materi's signature [mrs enny] poor him... and then many more, like surya, yesterday, he just finished his proposal, but today he finished all ^^ wasn't it great? hehe... but I finished my kartul yesterday... so today I just handed in my kartul... today I brought my laptop and my matrix, so I can ol from my class XDD~ and then I went home... and read my friends blog ^^;;
anyway I can't got full score in math T_T

ok wanna sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!