Sunday, October 30, 2005

30 October 2005

TIRIING DAY

huah today I woke up at 9 o'clock.. and then saw snowy online... ^^ and then I must went to airport to took off my father... and then back again to home and see snowy still online XD~ and then I asked her to went to puri..
and then today we went to puri ^^ hehe...
and then I kiss her... coz I really2 miss her.. and I'll miss her, coz tomorrow my family and I wanna go to Jogja!! hehee
maybe I can't ol too much there XD~
huah today snowy ol until late nite again ^^:;
maybe we finished chat at 2.30 a.m. XDD~
ok.. see you ^^

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! maybe I don't have any comment for u... juz wanna give u my 1st comment ^^
well bout our last date, that's great (although we didn't plan it before ^^)
umm maybe that's it (coz I don't know what I have to write here hehe)
love n miss u...
ps: I think u should know who I am, if u don't know me, well .....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!