Thursday, January 05, 2006

3,4, and 5 January 2006

3 & 4 January 2006

I can't open webpages.... coz my StarOne credits were very low, so I can't open the internet T T
3 January, I didn't doing anything special I think
4 January, at 5.30 A.M. I and my mom went to airport, and my dad too... he wanted to go to Jambi again, and then after that me and my mom went to roxy to applied starone post-paid and then went to carrefour and went home

5 january

well, 1st day in school... just to take karawitan practice... and then received my report... well too bad I think T T
here were my report :
Religion = 77
Nationality = 71
Indonesian language = 71
English language = 71
Mathematic = 65
Karawitan = 77
Sport = 67
Physics = 64
Chemistry = 64
Biology = 76
Information Tech. = 90
Mandarin language = 81

that's it...

and then after that I and snowy went to puri to lunch hehe and then went home =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!