Sunday, January 01, 2006

YATTA!!! NEW YEAR COME

hehe finally I update my blog ^^
well, too many things I would told u what happen in last year...
2005... my best year until now^^

humm.. let start what happen in 2005...
well I just told after date of 31 October 2005
coz the rest were here, I've posted here hehe

well at November, I went to Jogja... and at this time, I drove most than my father did. well that was great hehe but so tired too :p yeah maybe I drove 400 km nonstop or 8 hours drove non-stop hehe
at Jogja snowy told me that she miss me ^^ well I miss her too hehe
at Jogja, not everyday I can contact my snowy :( coz if I went to my grandparents house from my mom, I can't get signal from there... ehhe
well but it not take any longer, coz we just spent a week there

after that, went to school for 3 days, and kartul test!!! wew just wew ehehe
like I was expected, my teacher can't understand my kartul [paper] XDD~ just wandering, why they can't, coz it was easy to understand [at least for me] XD~ well, honestly if I went to Mathematic faculty, I can submitted my kartul as skripsi /gg
haha

after kartul test, we all went to BALI
too many to tell if I wrote here
hehe but I tried to tell
day 1 : I woke late -_-` so I almost late to the airport, so I used bus for social student.... haha and then went to airport and met snowy there, and then at waiting room I played YuGiOh card! let's duel!! XD~ and when in airplane, snowy sat beside me ^^ so happy, hehe, and she umm used my shoulder as a pillow ^^ wow I was so happy ^^ hehe, and then we have many free time at Bali, day 1 just for dividing group

day 2 : I can't told u anything... I was forgot T T [umm maybe I forgot coz, I almost didn't talk to snowy] hehe

day 3 : last day in retret, yeah just played some game.. there was 1 game that I won't forget it... a game that we must touch waterbuffalo sh!t.... sh!t!!!! wew, that was so so >.< damp.... and then I tried a telescope, to see moon and mars hehe
well, I almost forgot, in retret I was 1 room with winarto and victor, but victor always slept outside, coz inside of the room was very hot >.<

day 4 : time to recreation ^^ well first we saw barong dance, not much I can told, honestly it was a boring dance hehe, but because snowy sat next to me, I won't get bored :p, after that we went to Hindu temple, well it was rainy there... but... I and snowy used an umbrella hehe, [1 umbrella for 2 person] hehehe so happy ^o^ and then I forgot... not too interesting

day 5 : best day in Bali... first we went to Pura Tanah Lot yeah. just took some photo there, and then we went to Bedugul, in there I and snowy played jetski ^0^ [1 jetski for 2 people] wew, but it was rainy, and snowy wear jeans and a wol jacket, so if she dive onto water, it would be heavy hehe so she told me for drove jetski carefully haha she didn't want to swim with those type of clothes :p
and then after that we went to Joger to bought some souvenirs, and then we saw sunset at Kuta ^o^ so romantic hehe after that, dinner at Jimbaran ^o^ wow... this day was really been my best day ever... hehe never forget until rest of my life ^^

day 6 : last day, well this day was free time for us. but today I had a little fought with snowy, hehe so I didn't follow snowy to bought some ham. Tata asked me to search McD in Denpasar, well I accepted it, and then we walked around, and didn't found anything [we walk for over 1 hours].. and then we gave up, and took taxi... and that bastard taxi took us to McD Sanur... well that's too far, it cost Rp 80k
wew, Taxi's cost was more expensive than McD's
hehe and then arrived home safely

after Bali, I had many things to told, but hehe I too lazy to reminded that and wrote it :p

well I used my StarOne's credits to use the internet T T coz my matrix was closed due to the cost was became more expensive

ok, that's it

hehe
luv my snowy, always ^^

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop! gag ngerti :p
btw hepi niu yer jugak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yu-Gi-Oh!